Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lots of Fun Link Parties Today!

Today was FABULOUS! I blared Christmas music in my mini-van while driving 30 mins. to Lafayette, had a YUMMY lunch date with Kirk at Chili's, and got almost HALF of my Christmas shopping done!! Ya, today pretty much ROCKED!! Did I forget to mention that one of my favorite Christmas CD's is Barbie ;) Her 12 days of Christmas song is the BEST!! What's your favorite Christmas CD? Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

ps. click on some links and go CRAZY :)

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. What!?!?!? Christmas music....!!! What happened to my friend? NO christmas music til black friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about finishing the shopping early, but I'm with Kate on this one. No Christmas music or decorations until after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete