Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEVER SORT SOCKS AGAIN

I would rather clean toilets than do LAUNDRY!  I HATE that it's a NEVER ENDING pile!
I like chores that have an ending:)  You clean the toilet and it looks all shiny and it smells clean.
Laundry is a never-ending pile of darks, whites, lights, towels, work clothes, sports uniforms, etc.

Thanks to PINTEREST!   Oh how I LOVE thee Pinterest!

I WILL NEVER SORT SOCKS AGAIN!



At the Local Dollar Tree I purchased this box of 3 draw string small laundry bags.  
LOVE IT!!! 3 FOR $1


You simply put a bag on each kid's bedroom door knob.  At the end of the day each
child puts their dirty socks in the bag.  On Laundry day, you collect the bags and throw them in the wash and do the same with the dryer.   Give the bag back with the rest of the kids' folded laundry.  They can quickly match all the socks and stick them in their drawer.  Hang the bag back on the door knob
and start all over again.  

I WILL NEVER SORT SOCKS AGAIN!


The Laundry Bags come in these FUN colors.  Green for our kids and Blue for the Adults.
I LOVE IT!   For $2  the problem is SOLVED!
I shared the process with the girls and they are TOTALLY on board!

Now I just have to break the news to Kirk;)


I gave my nieces their CTR Baptism towels this weekend.  I had to share this cute pic of them.

To see the Towel Tutorial go here.

Stay Fashionable!  Love,Candy

2 comments:

  1. Socks are my nemesis. We safety pin them together with the huge safety pins from dollar tree. My kids do their own laundry now, I love it. They each have a day of the week. It makes the laundry much more manageable. We have a laundry room upstairs in our new house, it's totally wicked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Don't know if my kids would follow through, but I guess I'll never know unless I try!

    ReplyDelete