Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Snow Flakes


 We have a Family Tradition of Making these for our Family, Friends, and Neighbors each
year for Christmas Treats.  They are Super Simple and the recipe makes a lot.
This is what you will need.  Peanut Butter Capt. Crunch, Christmas M&M's, 1 block of Almond Bark,
Marshmallows, Peanuts, and Wax Paper.

 Break up the white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl.
Melt the chocolate.  In my microwave it takes about 2min. 30 secs.
Stir it well.

 In a Separate Bowl you will want to already have 3 cups of Peanut Butter Capt. Crunch, 3 cups of Marshmallows, and 3 cups of Peanuts all mixed and ready to go.

 Pour the white chocolate into the big bowl and mix it to cover all of the ingredients.
You'll want to do this rather quickly.
Next, I use an ice cream scoop and place them on wax paper 1 by 1.
You will get about 35-40 snowflakes with this recipe.
While the snowflakes are setting up place a couple of Christmas M&M's
on each one to add Color.

 They set up in just a couple of minutes.

 Then we place them on cute plates for our neighbors.


 We also put some in sandwich bags with ribbon and a tag for our mailman and school
bus driver:)

These are truly DELICIOUS!

Our friends ask for them every year:)
Super Simple,  Kids Can Easily Help, and they are Cute and Yummy!

If you like white pretzels you can alter the recipe to this
2 cups peanuts, marshmallows, pb capt crunch
and 2 cups of stick pretzels.

I just prefer mine without the pretzels.

Don't Miss My Guest Post Today:)
5 Homemade Gifts, Each 5mins or less to Make, for $5 or less!
I am honored to be Posting at 
Pocket Full of Pink

Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy


9 comments:

  1. Oh my, these look heavenly! Pinning and make them, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I found you on pocket full of pink! I am pinning this yumminess thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by my and link this up to my Mushki Loves My Stuff Party party on Tuesday!

    Hope to see you there!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look AMAZING!! I LOVE it.. YUMMMY!! I would LOVE for you to Please stop in and share/link via my Pin Inspirational Party happening today : )) *SOO pin Worthy!!* THANK YOU.. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.. ~ Marilyn. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-artsy-friends-stopping-in-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I featured these today at Mushki Loves My stuff!
    Stop by and grab a button if you want and I would love it if you linked up some more of your awesomeness!

    Loves,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clicked over from Mushki Loves, expecting Kix and saw you used PEANUT BUTTER CAPN' CRUNCH. I'm in love!!! Pinning to make for sure! This would be a great snack for any time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wrote down the recipe, and since the kids are officially out of school and we officially slept in until almost 10 (heaven) we're ready to go to Walmart and get our supplies! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried to PIN this recipe, ask you computer friend how to make it allow that! You'd get tons of press that way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featuring YOU tomorrow on my blog. Thank you so much for sharing at my {wow me} wednesday party last week. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete