Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MAKE YOUR OUTFIT POP!


My Fashion Friend Jodi found a tutorial for these,
oh so cute, pop tab bracelets.

My daughter Hadyn is hooked on making them and I love wearing them!
You can't beat a FREE BRACELET!
We Already have all of the supplies;)
Up close you can tell they're pop tabs but when you're wearing them
they just look like really cool metal bracelets:)


You can use just about any type of ribbon.


They would also make  cool book marks.  Some people have made really
long ones and made them belts or headbands.

A solid bright colored ribbon can really add a POP of color to your outfit.

I want my daughter to make me a turquoise, a mustard yellow, black, etc.
They seriously look AWESOME!



Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

9 comments:

  1. I sent a picture and told Jillyn about these. When I told her Hadyn made it she said she hadn't seen them on you blog! I'll have to let her know you posted about them. I think they are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy I have a belt made like this...I haven't worn it in years but when I was younger I wore it a lot! It was super cute...u should try making one for your daughter! Thanks for linking up at the Naturally-Nifty Linky Party!!

    Www.natural-nester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I guess I should start drinking cans of pop more often! :) I've got at least 12 out in the recycling bin from all the Sprite that was consumed in our house the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea! Too bad I don't drink soda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea, I might just have to try it! Following back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a creative idea!! And they look great!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOO cute! I need to drink more soda! lol

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bracelet your daughter did an amazing job. We added your link to our Bowdabra Feature Friday post. http://bowdabrablog.com/2012/02/17/bowdabra-feature-friday-week-4/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone loved this! I'll be featuring tonight on A little tipsy!

    ReplyDelete