Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My FUNNY VALENTINE

 
Kirk...I love you more than: Homer loves Marg, Minnie loves Mickey, Eve loves Adam, Yoko loves John, Jane loves Tarzan, Miss Piggy loves Kermit, more than Barney loves to Suit up, and more than Walowitz loves Bernadette, I love you so much more than so much! Happy Valentine's Day♥


I am NOT your typical woman when it comes to gifts.
Kirk had been asking me what I would like for my gift for a couple of weeks.
I'm pretty sure that nobody else asked for the same thing as me.

I had my eye on this one thing at the Antique Store.  Kirk is so GREAT he let me get it.
This is my FUNNY VALENTINE gift.


Antique Bed Springs.  I told you it was FUNNY;)


Now I have a Super Unique Spot to clip Pictures 
of ALL OF MY FAVORITE VALENTINES:)

I LOVE IT!  I Love Old Things mixed with Modern pieces.

My girls woke up to some sweet gifts too.  
Their DAD will ALWAYS be their 1st Valentine<3


He surprised me with some SWEET TREATS too.
I so heart Oreos<3  These are new ones that I haven't seen before.
He did GOOD!  I love a Holiday that gives you an excuse 
to EAT CHOCOLATE ALL DAY!

I opened the mint ones for Breakfast.  They are TRES YuMMY!

Wishing all of you my Fashion Friends a Valentine's Day filled with loved ones!

Stay Fashionable!  Love,Candy

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I don't think anyone is going to get the same gift as you. :) Very clever! Love your little saying to Kirk too. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete