Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Extra 30%off at Kohls





Hi Fashion Friends, So here are the little gems I found at Kohls. I love the coral Elle Handbag: reg $79 I paid $22 ( I really love it!) It's made well and it's just the right color. So I didn't mind paying $22. So this is what a $3 Vera Wang top looks like. The pic really doesn't do it justice. The blue is so pretty. The embellishments on the shoulders are bananas!! I will wear it with a shirt underneath to keep it hottest modest;) Reg price $48 I paid $3. The black Lace tank has spectacular detail. I'll have to work on my photo skills to show the clothes true beauty. It was Reg $24 and I paid $3, I will wear it under a really cute jacket or blazer. Lastly the earrings. I die! A little Rachel Zoe for ya! Reg $12 I paid $1.80. All prices are before taxes. This was a moderately great trip. I also got some tanks for my daughter to wear under her low cut tops. So now I have $10 Kohls cash burning a hole in my wallet;) I hope you like my great deals. Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy


ps. note to self buy some nice wood hangers and don't take pics against a white background. thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment