Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girl Got Style


This is my little primary friend from church. Her name is Isabella. Let me tell you.....this girl's got style:) She knows what she likes and she wears it with confidence! She even has one of those cute trendy feathers in her hair:) Her grandma Nancy hooks her up with most of her great looks.


Grandma Nancy knows how to work a deal. She even works at a thrift store. This allows her to stay on top of all of the great mark downs. This dress is handmade and was purchased for $3! I love the retro look the dress offers:) it goes great with her cute hair.


Isabella and I both love a cute tight! Isabella is good at mixing patterns and creating a style that's all her own! Her boots retail for about $175 and were thrifted for $17! Now that's a deal. They're like brand new!! Isabella keep Rockin that unique style that makes you beautiful and special! I wish I would've been this stylish at this age!

Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

1 comment:

  1. Isabella is always styling at church. She's so cute. She has some really cute red shoes she wears sometimes, you'll have to watch for them.

    ReplyDelete