Friday, January 13, 2012

CONFESSIONS OF A FASHION BLOGGER


 Maybe you've noticed that there haven't been very many outfit posts 
here at Candy's Clothes Closet lately.
The truth is....in the winter time I sort of tend to hibernate in my house.
I leave to go to Church and that's about it. So...basically for the last 2 weeks I've
been living in sweats.  Hoodies and yoga pants!  Comfy and nice!
However, not so great for blog posts. 


 Wednesday night we had New Beginnings at Church.
Therefore, I took off the sweats and slipped into something a little cuter.
Notice I didn't go over the top though!  Still simple and comfy;)
My daughter Hadyn will be turning 12 this year and this is the activity where the other 12-18
year old girls get them excited about the many fun things they get to do in YW's.  


 For some reason I have the "deer in headlights" look in these pics.
 Try to over look the somewhat messy hair too.  I'm out of practice;)


These are new jeans I bought over the summer that I finally broke out.
 Notice the 3-dimensional pocket.  Ya I NEED THAT!  
If you have a pancake butt like me....3 dimensional pockets help
add a little junk to your trunk;)

Outfit Deets:
Jeans: Maurices Hydraulic Super Clearance about $10 or $12
Black Pea Jacket: Target $9.84
Scarf: Wal-Mart $5
Wedges: Thrifted $4
Ring and Earrings: Kohls $3 or $4 each
Gray Sweater: JC Penney $10

Total Head to Toe: About $48
New Beginnings with Hadyn (Priceless)

I'll try not to wear my sweats so much next week.
Maybe I should just start going to church everyday!

Stay Fashionable!  Love,Candy





1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Cute jeans! I wish I could find some cute jeans like that on clearance at Maurice's!

    ReplyDelete