Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR


 Happy New Year:) Fashion Friends!
I hope you had a great time ringing in the New Year!
I Even Broke Out My SASSY Shoes!

Shoes: Ordered last year on-line from Kohls for $18. Great deal:)

I Am So Excited for the New Year and All of it's Fresh New Possibilities!

I'd Like to Share With you Some of  My  Goals For 2012.

CANDY'S CLOTHES CLOSET GOALS FOR 2012

Help you Find Great Deals!

Help You Look And Feel Your Best!

Inspire You To Create New Things!

Make More Fashion Friends (reach 100+ followers:)

Add new Sponsors



  My Personal Goals

More Frequent and Even More Meaningful Personal Prayers.

More Frequent Personal Study of the Scriptures.

More Frequent Journal Entries.

 More Frequent Temple Visits.

Spend as much Quality Time Making Memories and Having Fun
with Kirk and the girls.


I'd love for you to Share some of your Goals for 2012.  
Thanks Again for All of Your Love and Support My Fashion Friends:)

Stay Fashionable!   Love, Candy

2 comments: