Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Amandas

 
Have you seen this show on Style Network?
It's called THE AMANDAS.
It's about Amanda and her group of employees and how they transform cluttered
rooms into fabulous, organized, and functional spaces.



I have some of my own opinions about the show.  
However, I'd love to hear  your thoughts.
Have you seen the show?  Do you like to watch things about organizing?
How do you feel about her employees?

I'd LOVE to hear what you're thinking:)
Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the show, but I need all the organizing help I can get! One big reason I'm in a clutter rut right now is that I don't own my house- so I don't feel free to nail things to the walls, let alone set up shelving units or change the closet fixtures. We're likely moving again in the fall, so for now I think I have to be content stuffing things into boxes in the closets....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina you are right. It's very difficult when you don't own your home. I like over the door storage because it can be moved. I also like book shelves because they hold a lot and can move with you:) You definitely have to get more creative:)

      Delete