Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Affiliate for Pick Your Plum


I am so EXCITED to announce that I am now an Affiliate for Pick Your Plum;

Large SetLarge SetLarge SetLarge Set


Pick Your Plum is an Incredible site that offers Special Deals on Great Products.
Each Day they offer a New Deal of At Least 50% off!
Often it's more than 50% off.

They have craft supplies, home decor items, party supplies, and lots of other 
great surprises.  It's fun everyday to click over and see what the new item is and 
GET IN on the GREAT DEAL before it Sells Out.

You can get these DEALS by Clicking on the Pick Your Plum Box under Sponsors on my Blog.
Please visit this site through my blog:) then I get credit for being an affiliate:)  Thanks for supporting my
creative outlet.

Check it out!  Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Candy! I already order lots of stuff from them, now I'll check your site first!

    ReplyDelete