I am so Grateful and Feel Extremely Blessed by
all of the positive support my blog has and continues to receive!
Thank you to all of my Fashion Friends<3
My Blog Received an Incredible Award!
I am so EXCITED!
Thank you to Donna @ www.loopyloop.blogspot.com
for honoring my blog.
She has a great variety of food, creativity, and craftiness on her blog. I also happen
to really heart her Etsy Shop found here.
Liebster is a German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea is to award to 5 of your favorite blogs with under 200 followers. They then forward the blog love!
If you receive this award please...
- Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to, the blog must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
- Give yourself a pat on the back.
1. www.natural-nester.blogspot.com This blog has 2 sisters that enjoy cooking, adventures, and DIY projects. They also host some banging link parties. You should see the Vintage Wedding Shower post! So Creative and Beautiful. Let's give it up for Natural Nesters:)
2 .themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com The Mrs. and The Momma is a Super Fun Fashion Blog. Kristen is momma to 4, and blogging is a way she's gotten her style back. She is a beautiful lady and has definitely discovered her own personal sense of style. You won't want to miss this! Love your Blog Kristen<3
3 .www.newlyloved.com Newly Loved is a blog about a woman and her life as a newlywed and a thrifter.
She makes Thrift Look Expensive and that's not always Easy! She has a knack for incorporating beautiful colors in her looks. Love your Blog Newly Loved!
4. www.theterpblog.blogspot.com I am Loving Katie and her sweet family. She has MAD organizational and Decorating skills. You should definitely check out her AWESOME lego table she made for her son:) Katie your family is darling and so is your blog!
5. www.delectablehome.blogspot.com Meet Tisha, She is a seamstress, decorator, crafter, and self-proclaimed compulsive furniture re-arranger;) She has a post about making some super cool Burlap Curtains! Tisha I can't wait to see more from you!
Please stop by these 5 blogs and show these Incredible Women some Love! They are all Amazing, Talented, and Creative! I feel so humbled and honored to give them each a LIEBSTER AWARD:)
Thanks Again! This Blog wouldn't be possible without all of you my FASHION FRIENDS! So Big hugs and kisses to you all! Especially you Donna for Making this possible;)
Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy