Tuesday, September 27, 2011

70's Inspired





I think this outfit is 70's inspired. I love the mustard yellow tee and the flowiness, and guaziness (ya..I may have made those words up or at least spelled them wrong) of the blouse. I love the ruffles on my faux leather jacket too!

Faux Leather Jacket: $30 TJ Maxx
Cream Blouse: $10 clearance TJ Maxx
Mustard Long Sleeve Tee: $12 Kohls
Necklace: Body Central $2 Clearance
Ring: $3.90 Body Central
Gold Watch: $3 American Eagle
Earrings: Old, Old, and Old
Levi's wide leg Jeans: I think about $10 Goodys
Platform Wedges: $4 Trinity Thrift Store

Today I got to sit in my van and watch my two oldest daughters play soccer in the cold and rain. They looked so cute standing on the side lines wrapped together in a blue and pink silky comforter:) I'm going to have to start keeping my camera with me all of the time so I don't miss those cute moments. Hope you found something fun to do on this very rainy day. Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit Candy! Soccer is a cold sport. My kids play it in the Spring. Not looking forward to it yet because there is bound to be snow on the ground for some of the matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey candy...Alyssa here!!! :)
    lol so i totally love this outfit! it would look awesome with skinny jeans! think i might do it myself!

    ReplyDelete