Saturday, September 17, 2011

BFF Best Fashion Friend






Hi Friends, Allow me to introduce one of my BFF's Best Fashion Friend Kate. She also loves fashion and a great deal! I think the best deal of her outfit is the beautiful Jacket: $7 from TJ Maxx. Her other outfit deets are Necklace: $6 Target, Long Sleeve T: Old Navy $5, Jeans: $15 Gap (also a steal), Ring: $8 Charming Charlies,Purse: Coach gift, Shoes:Born (expensive orthopedic shoes for young ladies with old lady foot issues;)lol Socks: JC Penney, Earrings: Wal-Mart. I don't like Wal-Mart! However, never rule any store out for a good deal! Charming Charlies is an awesome accessory store in Carmel at the lovely Clay Terrace Mall. It's a gorgeous, sparkly, treat for the senses. It has purses, clothes,shoes, but most of all lots of beautiful jewelry at good prices! I love that they organize all of the jewelry and accessories by color. If you love to accessorize this is a must shop stop!!! Thank you Kate for sharing your fashion sense with us today. If you would like to be highlighted on my blog just e-mail me your photos and fashion deets and you may stop by and see yourself:) Stay fashionable! Love, Candy

4 comments:

  1. I love the jacket! Kate is always very stylish. You should get picks of both of you on Sunday's. You both have fabulous dresses and skirts! I love the close up on the ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! It was fun being highlighted today. You are also always finding good deals and you always look cute at church too. You should be on here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to mormon fashion bloggers! You're so cute and so is your BFF! I'm all about bargains too :)

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that jacket Kate. It would look so cute at the bank :)

    ReplyDelete