Monday, October 3, 2011

These R a Few Of My Favorite Things


mmmm....I love to smell good. This is my favorite fragrance
Aerie from American Eagle. I searched forever to find just the
right scent. This is dreamy and delicious. I have allergies and
this scent doesn't irritate them YAY!! This is a 1.7 oz bottle and
it was about $40. Sometimes you can get a $10 off $30 coupon for
American Eagle and I love a good deal!





If you flat iron your hair a lot. Cause you know I do.
This spray if FABULOUS! It's Matrix Essentials sleek look
iron smoother spray. You spritz a little on each section of hair
before you run the iron over it. It protects the hair from heat
damage and helps your hair look sleek longer. I bought it at my
hair salon for $15. I've had the same bottle for about 8mths. A
little goes a long way. I still have about 25% left.





This is great for preventing frizz and adding shine!
You spritz some all over your wet hair before you blow
dry. It smells good and really helps prevent frizz.
Which is great because we get a lot of humidity in Indiana.
It's TREsemme Smooth No Frizz Spray for $4 at Wal-Mart.
Again with this product 1 bottle lasts a really long time.




I have recently heard a lot of hype about cream blushes.
I wanted to try it without investing a lot of money.
This is the NYC blushable creme stick in South St. Seashell.
It cost about $3 at Wal-Mart and I really like how it goes
on and looks really natural.

Great mascara right? Well I'm sure it is. I wouldn't know though
because I use it on my hair! Surprised? I have a few......ok.........
several..ok...more gray hairs than I care to admit. I use this
Cover Girl mascara in brown to hide my gray hairs. It works like
a dream. I don't want the cost and maintenance of coloring. So
I spend about $8 a month on this. Believe Me!! It DOESN'T
disappoint. So, now that I'm done rambling..What are some of your
favorite things? Please leave a comment to share with the rest of us:)


Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

2 comments:

  1. I can't live without my "big sexy hair" hair spray. My hair is so thin and flat that without it my hair looks awful. My sister, Donna, introduced it to me a year and a half ago and I haven't looked back. I try to find it on sale for $10, but sometimes have to pay full price, $18! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mascara on your hair?! Maybe I should try that, although I have so many that if you tried running your fingers through my hair your hair would turn black! ha! Umm . . . one of my favorite things. Let's see. Does it have to be fashion related? ;) I can't live without my Oxyclean and Spray N' Wash stain stick to keep my fashionable clothes looking great! I also love pear lotion from Victoria's Secret. AND something new I have found - Garnier anti-puff roll on for under the eyes- it totally works!

    ReplyDelete