Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SCRAPBOOK FLOWER RINGS

I made these ADORABLE Flower Rings For about 75 cents a piece:)
Seriously and You can make one in less than 30 seconds!

 I found these Flowers in the Scrapbook Dept. in Hobby Lobby.
The Scrapbook Dept. is an AMAZING place to find
inspiration for Lots of different Projects that have NOTHING to do with 
scrapbooking:)  These were $4.99 and I used my 40% off coupon making them about
$3 + tax.

 Next, I went to the Jewelry aisle and bought this bag of 10 ring blanks.
$3.99 on sale for 50% off making them $2.
10 ring blanks for $2 is AWESOME!

 Take 1 ring blank and 1 flower.
You can then Super Glue or Hot Glue the Flower to the Ring Blank.

 There you have it!  Less than 30 seconds and about 70 cents you have
a gorgeous flower ring:)

 The 6 Flowers are in INCREDIBLE colors to MIX and MATCH 
with all of your FUN OUTFITS!

Ta-Da Here are 4 of my Rings  I was so EXCITED to POST these that I'll have to 
go back and finish the last 2:)

Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute! They would make cute hair clips too. That's were i've found flowers to make hair clips for Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing and totally me! Good idea. Hope to find something similar because where I live there's nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so fun, I bet you could make similar flowers with scraps I'd love you to add this (and any other posts you like) to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. This would be a fun craft for my YW to make. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.
    http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2012/01/link-it-up-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete