Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Paint Chalk Board


 Happy Tuesday Fashion Friends!  I got this really cool antique frame from my grandmother.
It had a  canvas painting in it.  I liked the painting but, could totally envision this lovely frame
as a chalk board.  I turned the picture over and placed a pre-cut piece of chalk board vinyl over the back of the picture. I  put the picture backwards in the frame with the vinyl showing and the picture facing the back.

I purchased the sheet of Chalk Board vinyl from a Fabulous Site called Pick Your Plum:)
They have AWESOME products at INCREDIBLE PRICES!!
All sorts of craft products that have been greatly REDUCED!
www.pickyourplum.com
Every day they feature New Products!


Instant Chalk Board!  If you don't have a pre-cut piece of vinyl chalk board...  NO PROBLEM.
I tried a piece of black contact paper and it worked the EXACT same way!  You can get a really big
roll of black contact paper for around $5. One roll is enough to do MULTIPLE chalkboards of various
sizes.  It's FAST, FUN, and FUNCTIONAL.  I like that I can change the quotes on the board as
often as I like.  Happy Chalk Boarding!

Stay Fashionable!  Love, Candy

2 comments:

  1. So really, black contact paper works just as well??? For real?? That opens up so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jen It REALLY works. I tried it and the chalk wiped off just fine;) It is really great!

    ReplyDelete