Monday, March 26, 2012

SUPER GREAT TARGET DEAL!!!!

Target is having a GREAT on-line DEAL right now!!!

Buy One Get One 50% off On Select Shoes and Handbags Through March 31, 2012

Purchase one select pair of shoes or handbag and receive 50% off additional select pair of shoes or handbag. Discount will be applied at Checkout. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 3/31/12 at 11:59 PM EST
 

Look at these ADORABLE wedges for summer:)
Only $24.99
 
I bought this pair at Target a few weeks ago in Coral.  I think I like the striped ones better.
They didn't have the striped ones at our Target.
Which ones do you like better?
Check out their Great Selection and Get in on The Deal here

I love to share a Good Deal with YOU all my FASHION FRIENDS:)

Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

1 comment: