Monday, October 10, 2011

We Have A Winner!!

First, I would like to say that I feel like a winner:) The comments I received on my previous post left me feeling so loved and blessed. I am so truly grateful for the support of family and great fashion friends. I was really nervous about posting such an honest and vulnerable post. I still feel like its what I needed to do and am grateful that it has been well received. I LOVE YOU ALL!!



On to the winner of the great earrings. Drum roll....and the winner of the drawing is.....
Jami McQuivey
Congratulations Jami! Thanks for supporting my blog! Thanks to everyone for your
entries. Stay tuned for future give-aways.
Jami I'll be contacting you to get your mailing address.
Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Jami! I talked to her tonight and she said she tried to send you a message but for some reason she couldn't get it to work so she asked me to pass here info on. I'll give you a call with that info.

    ReplyDelete